Тема: www.astana.lu

Hi Astanafans

Does anybody visit the Official Team Astana site?
If I want Astana news I come here to Astanafans.  Astana.lu has not listed the Tour team yet.  It is very slow with updates. hmm

Re: www.astana.lu

I visit just to compare some information smile And what surprise, that they send us news the first, but don't post it on the official site.

Hi kamila

Thank you for your reply.  I must congratulate you and your colleagues on such a great site cool
Contador's website and also contadornotebook are also very informative, it is a shame that the Team website is not so well maintained.
Lexi

BTW who is the gentleman in your avatar picture?

Hi Lexi,

Thank you for congratulation and kindness! If you want, we appeal to Blandine, member of Communication Department  smile

My avatar: Stéphane Lambiel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St%C3%A9phane_Lambiel - Swiss figure skater. Unfortunately, he finished his professional career, and I couldn't catch his best years. His last competition was Vancouver Olympic Games-2010.
He is handsome young man, isn't it?  smile

It would be good if the Offical site had a link to Astanafans?  So fans know where they can send good wishes to the team.

Also I agree Stéphane is very handsome wink

gongratulation el pistolero
vamos vamos
amlberto big_smile

[quote = Lexi ] Il serait bon que le site officiel a un lien vers Astanafans ? Ainsi, les fans savent où ils peuvent envoyer vœux à l'équipe .

Aussi je suis d'accord Stéphane est très beau ; ) [/ quote]
tres bonne initiative
ce serais bien
smile